We are looking for enthusiastic and self -motivated individuals to join the growing WEIJENBERG team. We take pride in being a horizontally organized firm that welcomes diversity and value the participation of ideas from all. WEIJENBERG is committed to exploration when it comes to parametricism and design therefore, we adopt continuous learning and keep up to date with the latest industry technology. We believe by doing so, we are able to produce unique solutions for a wide range of projects of various scales and international locations which makes WEIJENBERG stand out.
- Proficiency in Rhinocerous, Grasshopper and BIM software (preferably ArchiCAD).
- Knowledge of scripting C# or python for Grasshopper is a bonus
- Rendering Skills with V-ray.
- Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Fluent in English and Chinese. Bahasa is a plus.
- Singaporean or Singaporean PR may apply.
- Experienced and fresh graduates are welcome.
6 Month Program:
Interested individuals willing to learn and contribute are encouraged to apply. This 6-month learning opportunity allows individuals to obtain hands on experience with a variety of production means including 3D printing and Grasshopper.
- Familiar with Rhino, Grasshopper and BIM is a bonus.
- Competent with Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
Any students applying from abroad should check if they are eligible for a work holiday pass from the MOM (Ministry or Manpower) website. We only process applications that show a positive outcome of the online self assessment tool.
Send us your CV and portfolio (Maximum 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org